Sunday, January 31, 2010

Final Thoughts

This course has been one of the biggest highlights of my graduate education. It was a great experience made better by traveling with a great group of people and having a professor who put together an incredible cultural and educational program. India as a country has problems just like any other country in the world, but I'm confident India will continue to grow as the IT hub of the world and at the same time, will step outside of IT to become an overall world leading economy. As was mentioned in some of our class discussions, India seems to be growing with a poorly developed infrastructure and a high degree of poverty, if India can work to improve these situations, I believe the possibilities for the country are very great. I really enjoyed my time in India and hope I have the chance to make it back some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment